Nicole Matthiesen is a Wellness and Ayurvedic Health Counselor. She previously owned a litigation practice where she began experiencing serious health issues. Learn today how she experienced dramatic health changes with Ayurvedic Medicine.
In this episode of the Awake and Thriving Podcast, Andria sits with Nicole as she narrates her story from law to Ayurvedic health. She shares the dramatic changes she witnessed in her life after incorporating elevated medicine.
Listen in to learn the benefits of lifestyle changes that come with Ayurvedic medicine. You will also learn the personalized process of treatment that distinguishes Ayurvedic medicine from western medicine.
“When we’re in balance we have more access to ourselves and when we have more access to ourselves, we can realize more of our own potential.”- Nicole Matheson [32:33]
What you will learn:
· [0:06] Intro
· [0:39] She shares her IBS diagnoses story, discovering Ayurvedic medicine, and how it completely changed her life.
· [4:44] The difference between an Ayurvedic practitioner and an Ayurvedic counselor.
· [5:57] Learning to lead a healthy lifestyle that contains healthy eating and a proper mental routine.
· [7:31] She explains the holistic process of the Ayurvedic treatment approach.
· [10:44] How Ayurvedic medicine approaches each patient differently by understanding their constitution of the three doshas elements.
· [13:28] The time it takes to completely heal from Ayurvedic medicine.
· [14:59] Why she believes that sleeping late is a conditioned belief that can be unlearned.
· [16:52] The history of Ayurvedic medicine and its advantages over western medicine.
· [19:23] The contribution of your environment in your healing process.
· [22:23] The three types of doshas, their constitution, and the role of each in the body.
· [26:26] The importance of trusting your Ayurvedic practitioners.
· [29:27] How to be open-minded to rules and guidelines of Ayurvedic medicine.
· [30:45] How Nicole has learned to be the best version of herself in order to help others.
· [31:40] How to be in balance and in value to be in access to all of yourself.